When I was in college my best friend and I were smart enough to figure out how to have no Friday classes for both our Junior and Senior years. We both worked every other Friday — but the other Fridays … well they were for Friday Funday. This usually consisted of
- Are you visiting me from Molly’s post today? Umm HELLOOO new friends! I feel like a rockstar. Molly is like only one of the coolest bloggers ever and These Little Moments is an inspiration for me. If you have no idea what I am talking about head over there to see how you can totally embarrass yourself along with the rest of us. Let’s just say it includes poofy dresses and big hair!
- Looking for a baby bump update? I know, I’m slacking a bit. But I have been taking the photos. I post updates and my cute maternity outfits often on twitter. Here is the latest from yesterday. I am 24 weeks. We have a wedding to go to in five weeks … I am hoping that buoy chills at this size for just 5 more weeks because I am still feeling like I’m not too huge yet – then he is free to go hog wild for the rest of the summer.
- Speaking of summer – I will be spending mine in a gigantic maternity bathing suit (not a super cute bikini as seen below) at either my parents beach house or in-laws pool … at the pool I will look like this:
(you know, if i was like Jessica Alba or whatever) (source -site is kinda NSFW, but not really)
- And finally one of my favorite new blogger friends who also happens to be pregnant, MK in Wonderland, wrote about 30 songs in 30 days. I’m gonna start with the first five, and hopefully complete the others soon:
- your favorite song – the secret of life by james taylor – my dad and I danced to this as a father daughter dance at our wedding. it’s been my favorite since I was a little girl – the lyrics are amazeballs.
- your least favorite song – fast car by tracy chapman – no idea why – but when it comes on I cringe and turn the station as quickly as I possibly can
- a song that makes you happy don’t go breaking my heart – by kiki dee and elton john – apparently I’m famous for karaoke-ing this song with Greg’s best friend
- a song that makes you sad – jesus take the wheel – carrie underwood – it’s a beautiful song but I hope to never be in a situation where I just have to give it all up to someone else (whether a real person, jesus, God, whoever you believe in)
- a song that reminds you of someone – Sk8ter Boi – Avril Lavinge – my college roommate Ashley – we used to sing and dance around our room while we got ready to go out. During senior week we may or may not have played it about 7398 times, our suitemates hated us
Annnnnnnd that’s some friday funday for you while I sit at my desk waiting for the weekend that will consist of the Bruins playoff game and celebrating moms of all sorts and Greg’s birthday since he will be traveling on the actual big day next week!