Three things that make me happy:
1) An all male a capella group singing Lady Gaga. I love a capella. It reminds me of college and my obsession with a capella groups. Specifically two – the Bostonians, which my beautiful cousin sang in and the Heightsmen – who sang to me on Valentine’s day freshman year (I was friends with one of the guys in the group) in my hallway while 30 other girls watched – it was heavenly for my ego.
2) Summer Hours – we officially have been given the green light on summer hours – which basically means that we have to work longer days Monday through Thursday and then we can “maybe” leave at noon on Fridays … hmm … not as glorious as it sounds, but hey, the opportunity of leaving at noon is there and I am psyched about it.
3) Going to Jocelyn’s baby shower! And buying baby gifts for her and her baby boy! And cooking her and Ed dinner next week! And making plans for cooking when the baby arrives! Just a few more weeks!
Three things to think about:
1) Who the heck is reading my blog?! I never thought I would say this after just a few weeks of blogging – but there are a bunch of you out there reading! I can see you on my stat tracker thingy. How the heck are ya!? Thanks for reading. Leave me a comment. I love comments. And I write back to them, I promise. Also, let me know what you want me to write about. I still haven’t figured out what I’m doing here – so I’m open to suggestions.
2) Why is my gym getting away with charging current members ridiculous fees and rates, while at the same time welcoming *new* members for $1 sign up fee and $19.99 a month!? WTF gym! I like you, but that is not cool! (PS – yes, I finally went back to the gym for the 3rd time since the wedding. Solid.)
3) I’m trying to figure out a hobby for myself. I was thinking sewing but my mom and SIL totally told me that was a bad idea. Now I’m thinking of woodworking. Greg’s dad is trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff in their garage and I bet he has some tools. I want to build things. I think it would be fun to have things in my house that I actually built … I am reading more – that could also be my hobby and it would be a lot easier and less dirty.
I’m happy & thinking …