What’s that? I had my 28 week ultrasound today? Oh my — where have these weeks gone. I am by no means complaining but time is sure flying by! Where in the world has Colleen been?
May 18 – 22 Philadelphia
- Watching Greg’s company be super successful at their big conference as well as enjoying a little party/dinner with his company
- Meeting Sabrina of Rhodey Girl fame for a great lunch and ice cream snack.
- Watching one of my best girlfriends graduate from Medical school!
- Attending the wedding shower of my post grad roommate – I was so happy to be able to attend because I can’t go to her wedding – since it’s 3 days after my due date!
May 24 & 25 – Work conference
- Downtown Boston with no computer and no tweeting! Lots of focusing on learning things that will make me better at what I do … it was pretty good class. Nothing earth shattering but it made my manager happy soooo … I’ll take it!
May 27 – 30 – Maine, waaay up there Maine
- Lots of driving, reading, napping, boating, MOOSE hunting (not as in like hunting and shooting with a gun, as in like hunting and shooting with a CAMERA!) and quality time with some of Greg’s extended family.
So that’s where I have been … where am I going?
June 2 – Prenatal yoga
- Not sure this needs a whole bullet but I am excited to try something new and hope buoy likes it too!
June 4-5 – BEACH
- Psyched to be celebrating my birthday weekend!! I’m heading to my parents beach house with Greg for Friday night … a few friends will join for Saturday on the beach and BBQ and then Sunday the family will join for a birthday brunch. I love the beach and my birthday and the weather might actually agree with us!!
June 9-12 – Philadelphia
- What’s that you say? Wasn’t I just there? YUP. This time we celebrate Greg’s best friend’s wedding!!
- I also hope to see two of my college roommates who live there who I wasn’t able to see at my last trip. One of them has a 5 month old that I haven’t met yet! I cannot wait!!!
Okay so that’s where I’ve been, and where I am going … what about you all? what’s been going on? Would love you to link your best blog post over the last two weeks as I had to ceremoniously “mark all as read” so I didn’t make myself crazy looking at the number.
I hope to upload my photos tonight and hopefully do a recap of this post with photographic evidence tomorrow! Also I’ll update on Buoy – but everything has been going really well with him so not a whole lot to report on that front. Happy wednesday.